Divas who dish . . .

Sunday, January 9, 2011


Hi, I'm Gina, and I'm probably going to have the entries of "what not to do." Not sure how well I'll contribute, but I'll do it nonetheless. I'm not great at cooking, but I try, and I want to be better. My husband says I'm horrible at following directions, so good luck following mine.

Soft Tacos:
* Sauteed chicken (check), mushrooms, red peppers, garlic
* Black Bean Salsa: Black beans (check), corn, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, pepper
* Cheddar Cheese (In Vermont, its white b/c I guess we're against dyes)
* Sour Cream (my family doesn't love light, but I've won them over with the smart balance reduced fat)
* Arugula (check)

Sweet Potato Fries:
*Olive oil, vanilla (random, I know...but, check), cinnamon, sugar, pinch of salt
I baked these on a cookie sheet thinking they'd be like when I cut up potatoes for fries, but they never really got crispy...however they tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment