Divas who dish . . .

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introducing Tina Turner

Yes, her name is actually Tina Turner. I will get this out of the way so she doesn't have to explain later. Needless to say, Jarom finally won her over despite his last name.

Tina is one of those people who are sweet, super cute, and easy to like. But the more I find out about her the more I realize how truly inspiring her life really is.

Tina has a few extra challenges in her life. Her oldest two children are mentally handicapped and blind. Then, two weeks ago her third boy was diagnosed with the same eye condition that will cause him to lose his sight. Needless to say, where is a banana creme pie when you want to throw it at your trial's figurative face!!!

Anyway, I think Tina is amazing and when she told me she loved to cook I knew she had to be inducted into the Diva's Who Dish hall of fame. Super awesome girls should be friends, wherever they live and whatever their circumstances.

Love ya, Tina! Can't wait to see your yummy meals!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tina! Brit has told me about you and I already think you're amazing. It's a good thing too, because I was starting to resent the state of Washington for displacing Brit. Now the more I talk to her and hear about all the awesome people there, I am starting to wonder if we should all just move there.

    Are you from Washington?

    ReplyDelete