Divas who dish . . .

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Raining Today...Good day for Soup!!

Ham and Green Bean Soup!
Diced ham, green beans, pasta, carrots, onion, white beans, garlic, celery, tomatoes and some seasonings- It was really yummy and good thing too because it made a lot and I will be eating it for the next couple of days!


Healthy Drink of the Week- (which has nothing to do with the listed ingredients) SHREK JUICE!
Throw this in that life changing Vitamix!

  • Kale
  • Spinach
  • Pineapple
  • Cucumber
  • Green Grapes
  • Ice



3 comments:

  1. If you wanted to bring me some of that soup I would not object. And as usual I am amazed by you - do your kids actually drink that? The only green thing John will touch is Jello. Plus, Kale?? Maybe you should bring me some of this juice too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try that drink next time I have those ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would invite you over for some soup and drink but we have a vicious cold sick cycle going on over here. I am not sure we will all be well again until summer hits!! I do believe we are going on three weeks now! Maybe the drink will heal us!! Ashlyn drinks it, I got Cam to try and and he said, "It is really good but I don't want anymore." And I am making it mostly for Tyler who is changing his eating habits for the better- again!

    ReplyDelete