Divas who dish . . .

Friday, February 11, 2011

Tina's Post

I made a Tomato and Ham Quiche. For how simple it was, I was really happy with how it tasted. I don't know about you guys, but one dish dinners are my fav for a busy week night. I did pair this the some roasted green beans toped with a sweet vinaigrette and walnuts, but no one in my family was crazy about it, so I'm not posting the recipe. I'm so excited to be a part of this blog, I'm a huge fan of trying new recipes, and all of yours look great!


  • 1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
  • 6 large eggs
  • 1 cup half-and-half
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
  • dash nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
  • 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped ham
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Pierce unbaked pie crust several times with fork; set aside. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, and seasonings. Sprinkle cheese, vegetables, and ham over unfilled pie crust. Pour in egg mixture. Bake at 400° for 45 to 60 minutes, or until nicely browned.
Serves 6 to 8.

1 comment: