Divas who dish . . .

Friday, March 18, 2011

Gorgonzola or Papaya

So, part of this contest is educational. Use new ingredients, try new things. You know, live a little.

Your ingredient is gorgonzola. But for those of you who won't venture with the blue-marbled italian cheese, use papaya instead. Just giving you options.

Who knew there were so many blue cheeses?!? Kyle made a face when I put it in the shopping cart but I'm determined to find a combination that wins him over. I'm usually not a fan either, but then I tasted Ruth's Chris Chop Salad below . . . it was amazing.

Gorgonzola is supposedly yummy in 4-cheese pizza, short noodle pastas, and risotto (which I've never made). Good luck! May the best dish win!

1 comment:

  1. So frustrated! I just made a beautiful and delicious salad with feta... could have totally put in gorgonzola and taken a picture.

    BYU just served up some Gonzaga that tasted pretty nice though. =)

    ReplyDelete