Divas who dish . . .

Friday, March 18, 2011

I am really good at blogging

When I am a different person I am going to be an amazing blogger. I actually enjoy reading blogs and posting, but for some reason me and blogs cannot find our rhythm. Like, for instance, right now as I write this my children are breaking cd cases and most likely the cd's inside of them. But, John doesn't really need that Spin Doctors (!) cd from 1994 does he? I know he won't miss it, but the problem is they will get bored of the cd's and then move onto things I care about, like writing on the leather chair I am sitting in with a ball-point pen.
Long story short, can everyone who is not blog-challenged as I am please keep posting because I really enjoy this little blog we have.

And I am ready for our first single ingredient.

Oh and I made this lasagna the other night and it was ridiculously good. Try this recipe. And don't fret if you don't have everything - neither did I. I just substituted with what I had and it was seriously delicious

PS if you want to know what subs I made - send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. YOU CRACK ME UP!!! oh and thank you for the lasagna recipe I will be trying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i forgot to add that in addition to the excuses listed below we also had certain divas preparing a meal for 250 people . . . with homemade carmel sauce, toffee, raspberry soup, etc . . . do you have a picture of the soup? how about the recipe? sounds delicious.

    and keep on blogging . . . let the children make hay as they may!

    ReplyDelete