Divas who dish . . .

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ode to the slackers

So, it's been a rough month or so for everyone. Surgeries, job changes, pregnant or pregnant with twins . . . but it's spring and time for a fresh start.

The new rules: One ingredient every two weeks. Should make it easier. In the meantime,
here is a yummy salad dressing compliments of Kelly Couture.

2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup canola oil
3 Tbsp sugar
1 16 ounce can of pears

Blend until smooth. Adjust the sugar to desired sweetness.

In addition, I added my asparagus meal. And a picture of my butternut squash, which I still don't know what to do with :). I was going to add it to my vegetable soup but wussed out.

And I just threw in the cupcakes cause I thought the cups were cute.






3 comments:

  1. That salad looks DELICIOUS!! I love the cupcake liners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. what's the ingredient? I'm ready to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you've done with the squash, although you should really use something more Springy for the centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete